(Trainee) Operator Stans
This is what you will do:
Once our printers have provided the cardboard sheets with a beautiful print, you get to work!
As Operator Stans you are responsible for the entire production process on our BOBST (separating) punching machines. As an operator, you ensure that production data are correctly recorded and documented. You also carry out continuous quality checks; your eye for detail enables the Cardboard Department to work efficiently!
If a new cardboard sheet is ready to be punched, you convert the punching machine and adjust it correctly. Correct adjustment of the punching plate is carried out to a thousandth of a millimetre, so as an operator you have a very sharp eye! You regularly check the cutting and creasing lines on the punched sheets. And if there is the slightest deviation, you keep adjusting so that the packaging goes to the folding/sticking machine with a big ten.
In this role, you will work in a 3-shift operation.
This is you:
Because you are busy setting up machines, you have technical insight. And if a machine is down, you show initiative in solving it. Helping your colleagues, cleaning up and tidying up are not too much for you. And, of course, we think it is important to have a nice chat once in a while and that you can swing along to the music that is always playing in the background.
You are in good physical condition. It is not heavy work, but you spend the entire shift standing and walking.
Would you like to learn all the tricks of the trade or do you have no experience yet, but do you think the job of operator punching is something for you? We would be happy to train you (possibly together with the GOC (Graphic Training Centre)) to become a fully-fledged operator. At our expense, of course!
What we offer you:
- The position is classified according to the Kartoflex collective labour agreement with a salary between € 2.136 and € 2.959 gross per month for a 36-hour working week. If you have no knowledge of the trade yet, but would like to work as an apprentice, you will receive a salary between € 2.066 and € 2.278 gross per month. Your salary will be paid every 4 weeks.
- Because you work in 3 shifts, you will receive 20% shift bonus on top of your salary
- In period 5 you will receive 8% holiday pay
- Because relaxation is also very important, you will get 25 days off and because you work in shifts, you will get 1 extra day off
- We start with a 1-year contract, but with the prospect of a permanent contract
- Good pension scheme with Pensioenfonds PGB
- If you have not been ill all year, you will receive a non-absence bonus
- We offer you free online training to improve your personal skills
- Fresh fruit is replenished a few times a week
- We have an active staff association
- We reimburse part of your fitness subscription
- And if your contract is converted to a permanent contract, you can make use of lease-a-bike
Are you interested in joining the Acket team in the role of Operator Stans? Then send an email with your resume and motivation to email@example.com and we might invite you for a cup of coffee (or something else) to get better acquainted. If we have a mutual click, we would love to welcome you to our team!
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact the office on 0412 - 699 799 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to explain the vacancy further.
We are recruiting both internally and externally for this vacancy. Internal candidates will be given priority for filling the vacancy.