Team Leader Cartonage
Are you a folding sheet operator and want to make a step up to team leader? Or are you already a team leader in a production environment and looking for a new challenge at Acket? Then we have a great position of Team Leader Cartonage for you!
After the cardboard sheets have been printed and punched into the right shape, your team will get to work folding, gluing and preparing the packaging for shipment to the customer.
As a team leader within Acket, you will have a very fun, challenging job. You ensure that your team of about 20 employees works like a well-oiled machine. You have daily consultations with your office colleagues about production planning, quality issues, safety, etc.
You also ensure, among other things, that the machines keep running, glue is ordered on time and you keep an eye on maintenance schedules. You play a crucial role in the daily operations of the carton department!
In this role you will work in a 2-shift operation.
This is you:
You are a real people person. Your team is a real team and is there for each other. You regularly walk past your employees for an informal chat, but you look over their shoulders. And you make adjustments where necessary.
For this position, some knowledge of folding is an advantage. If you are currently a folding sheet operator and would like to take a step towards team leader, or if you are a team leader in a production environment and would like to learn the intricacies of folding sheet, then this position might be for you.
What we offer you:
- The position is classified according to the Kartoflex Collective Labour Agreement with a salary between € 2.687 to € 3.203 gross per month for a 36-hour working week. Payment of salary takes place per 4-week period.
- As you work in 2 shifts, you will receive 16% shift bonus on top of your salary
- In period 5 you will receive 8% holiday pay
- Because relaxation is also very important, you will receive 25 holidays and because you work in shifts, you will get 1 extra
- We start with a 1-year contract, but with the prospect of a permanent contract
- Good pension scheme with Pensioenfonds PGB
- If you have not been ill all year, you will receive a non-absence bonus
- We offer you free online training to improve your personal skills
- Fresh fruit is replenished a few times a week
- We have an active staff association
- You receive a discount on your fitness subscription
- And if your contract is converted to a permanent contract, you can take advantage of lease-a-bike
Are you interested in joining the Acket team in the role of Team Leader Cartonage? Then send an email with your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we might invite you for a cup of coffee (or something else) to get better acquainted. If we have a mutual click, we would love to welcome you to our team!
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact the office on 0412 - 699 799 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will be happy to explain the vacancy further.
We are recruiting both internally and externally for this vacancy. Internal candidates will be given priority for filling the vacancy.