Are you a safety expert or do you have experience as a SHE coordinator and would you like to ensure a safe working environment for our employees? Then this position might be for you.
This is what you will do:
Your knowledge of working conditions, safety and the environment puts you at the heart of the organisation. Colleagues know where to find you for a chat, but also when it comes to their (safe) workplace. A nice and safe workplace makes your work easier, right?
We find open communication with your colleagues, but also with governments and local authorities, very important. You are well-versed in the latest safety, health & safety and environmental legislation and regulations, and you like to keep this knowledge as up-to-date as possible so that you can anticipate possible opportunities and threats. We have earned several certificates of which we are enormously proud and thanks to your contribution, we can maintain these certificates. You give internal training courses and toolboxes. You also support colleagues in working out training courses and coordinate matters with and around the FAFS team.
This is you:
You have some previous experience as a SHE Officer, safety expert or KAM coordinator in a production environment.
You have knowledge of current legislation and guidelines when it comes to safety, health & safety and environment and are happy to implement this (possibly in consultation with our Manager QSHE) within our organisation.
What we offer you:
- The position is classified according to the Grafimedia Collective Labour Agreement with a salary between € 2.730 to € 3.608 gross per month for a 36-hour working week. Payment of salary takes place per 4-week period.
- On 1 January 2024, you will receive a 1.5% CLA increase.
- With the last period payment of the year you will receive a 1% end-of-year bonus
- In period 5 you will receive 8% holiday allowance
- Because relaxation is also very important, you will receive 25 days off
- We start with a 1-year contract, but with the prospect of a permanent contract
- Good pension scheme with Pensioenfonds PGB
- If you have not been sick all year, you will receive a non-absence bonus
- Fresh fruit is replenished a few times a week
- We have an active staff association
- You receive a discount on your fitness subscription
- And if your contract is converted to a permanent contract, you can make use of lease-a-bike
Are you interested in joining the Acket team in the role of SHE Officer? Then send an email with your resume and motivation to email@example.com and we might invite you for a cup of coffee (or something else) to get better acquainted. If we have a mutual click, we would love to welcome you to our team!
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact the office on 0412 - 699 799 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to explain the vacancy further.
We are recruiting both internally and externally for this vacancy. Internal candidates will be given priority for filling the vacancy.