What you are going to do:
The role of purchasing assistant is multifaceted. Together with the purchasing manager and your colleague, you take care of the purchasing of cardboard and packing boxes in particular, but also other materials and contracts. You ensure that there is sufficient stock. For this, you keep an eye on the planning, but also on the price agreements made.
You also take care of the cardboard stock for our customers. Your colleagues also know where to find you for questions about the various types of cardboard.
This is you:
You have good administrative and prioritisation skills. You are good at planning and can keep an overview and monitor at all times.
This position requires an intermediate vocational education level. A diploma is appreciated, but is not an advantage. Experience in a similar position is a plus, but not required. However, it is important that you have an understanding of figures, a good knowledge of Excel and a good command of the Dutch, English and German languages. Knowledge of Navision is a plus.
And what do you get in return?
- The position is classified according to the Grafimedia CLA with a salary between € 2.542,- to €3.238,- gross per month for a 36-hour working week. Payment of salary takes place per 4-week period
- On 1 January 2024, you will receive a 1,5% CLA increase
- With the last period payment of the year, you will receive a 1% end-of-year bonus
- In period 5 you will receive 8% holiday allowance
- As relaxation is also very important, you get 25 vacation days
- We start with a 1-year contract, but with the prospect of a permanent contract
- Good pension scheme with Pensioenfonds PGB
- If you have not been ill all year, you will receive a non-absence bonus
- We offer you free online training to improve your personal skills
- Fresh fruit is replenished a few times a week
- We have an active staff association
- You receive a discount on your fitness subscription
- And if your contract is converted to a permanent contract, you can take advantage of lease-a-bike
Are you interested in joining the Acket team in the role of Purchasing Assistant? Then email us your cover letter and CV and we might invite you for a cup of coffee (or something else) to get better acquainted. If we have a mutual click, we would love to welcome you to our team!
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please feel free to contact us. We will gladly explain the vacancy in more detail.
We recruit both internally and externally for this vacancy. Internal candidates will be given priority for filling the vacancy.