Vacancy Employee Warehouse & Shipping department (office)
Our Warehouse & Shipping department is looking for reinforcements!
Day shift full time
As an Employee Warehouse & Shipping department (office) you are responsible for ensuring that all logistics and administrative processes in our cardboard and materials warehouse run as efficiently and undisturbed as possible.
After a short training period you will deal with the receipt, booking and storage of raw materials in our ERP system. Afterwards you will ensure the correct issue and the preparation of, for example, the cardboard for the production departments. In addition to the administrative actions, you also place orders with your fellow employees who will physically transport the raw materials. If necessary, you support your colleagues by doing your part on the forklift yourself.
You work in a direct team with your colleague from the expedition who is also team leader of the entire department. During absence you take over each other's tasks.
This is a full-time day shift position.
Comment if you are someone with:
- MBO+/HBO working and thinking level (ideally supplemented with diploma logistics group leader);
- A strong focus on safety, quality, performance and cost control;
- Strives for a flexible attitude and accuracy;
- Result-oriented and able to work well under pressure;
- Pre: A good command of the Dutch language in word and writing (Dutch course is offered by Acket);
- Pre: knowledge of German and English language;
- Pre: forklift and reach truck certificates;
- Pre: BHV, VCA, food safety, and 'working with hazardous substances' certificates.
Do you want to apply?
Send an email with your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions after reading this vacancy, please contact the office on 0412 - 699 799 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.